Thursday, May 1, 2014

Top 15 Power of Positive Thinking Quotes

Top 15 Power of Positive Thinking Quotes

As seen on http://www.movemequotes.com/top-15-power-of-positive-thinking-quotes/

Top 15 Quotes on the Power of Positive Thinking

…And how a change in thoughts can lead to a change in life.


#15

“The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?” ~ Steve Schulte

#14

“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

#13

“Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit; and the choice is yours.” ~ Tom Hopkins

#12

“You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” ~ Zig Ziglar

#11

“Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ~ John Wooden

#10

“We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice.” ~ Jacob Held

#9

“Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity.” ~ Joseph Sugarman

#8

“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

#7

“Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ~ Seth Godin

#6

“I have for many years endeavored to make this vital truth clear; and still people marvel when I tell them that I am happy. They imagine that my limitations weigh heavily upon my spirit, and chain me to the rock of despair. Yet, it seems to me, happiness has very little to do with the senses. If we make up our minds that this is a drab and purposeless universe, it will be that, and nothing else. On the other hand, if we believe that the earth is ours, and that the sun and moon hang in the sky for our delight, there will be joy upon the hills and gladness in the fields because the Artist in our souls glorifies creation. Surely, it gives dignity to life to believe that we are born into this world for noble ends, and that we have a higher destiny than can be accomplished within the narrow limits of this physical life.” ~ Helen Keller

#5

“Nothing truly stops you.  Nothing truly holds you back.  For your own will is always within your control.  Sickness may challenge your body. But are you merely your body? Lameness may impede your legs. But you are not merely your legs. Your will is bigger than your legs. Your will needn’t be affected by an incident unless you let it.” ~ Epictetus

#4

“Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” ~ Anthony Robbins

#3

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” ~ Groucho Marx

#2

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#1

“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~ Og Mandino

Bonus: 5 Positive Thinking Quotes in Pictures!


#5

I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.

#4

An amazing analogy by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer:

#3

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

#2

This is you...

#1







If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~ Roald dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment